QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
AMWAJ considers Health, Safety and Environment as the core in business deliverables and an effective HSE Management system forms a critical part in its operations.
The foundation in the AMWAJ QHSE System is:
- To provide a Safe and Healthy working environment while safeguarding all AMWAJ’s employees, customers, partners and suppliers as far as reasonably practicable. This means that predictable risk, which may lead to personal or psychological injuries, illness or property damage will be controlled.
- To provide education, information and training to employees on safe working practices to encourage and enable employees to carry out their duties safely.
- To ensure compliance not only with the AMWAJ’s Food Safety and HSE Management Systems but also all applicable laws, regulations and relevant industry standards.
- AMWAJ recognizes the moral and ethical responsiblities in protecting the Environment, pursuing action programs benefiting the Environment in the local community.
ACCREDITATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
AMWAJ has successfully obtained three ISO certificates which shows its high standards in Quality, Health, Food & Safety. AMWAJ Quality Management Systems are in line with International Quality Models and best industrial practices
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System. BS/OHSAS/ISO 18001:2007
- Food Safety Management System. ISO 22000:2005
- Environmental Management System. ISO 14001:2004