Support Assistant Ref # SA/10/20
by TRAINING DEPARTMENT
Posted Oct 13, 2020
Personnel Qualifications and Competence
- Must have a minimum of a High-Level National Diploma or equivalent.
- Having an academic or vocational qualification in the computer field will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar field.
- Must be bi-Lingual, with fluency in the English language (written and spoken) as a minimum.
- Must have good data entry/ typing skills, i.e. capable of accurately typing more than 35 words per minute (WPM) or 190 characters per minute (CPM).
- Must have and be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and skill in using computer applications like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and general applications like windows, internet explorer etc.
- Must be medically fit for work in the oil and gas industry.
- Must have adaptive skills to work with multi-cultural clients.
Scope of Work
- Act as focal points for handling all safety training related queries from various stakeholders in the COMPANY (employees, long term Contractors and short service workers, vendors, VIP visitors and shareholders from all levels in the Organizational Hierarchy).
- Answer phone calls and closely monitor the COMPANY Safety Training email accounts for Training requests and update the training request backlog based on requests received and priorities.
- Support in preparing the Training Schedule based on training demand and training request backlog.
- Send email notifications and if required follow-up by phone with the affected stakeholders to convey any changes or updates (cancellation, change, confirmation etc.) to the safety training schedule.
- Maintain stores and inventory for the COMPANY Safety Training Centre.
- Assist the Training Officers in administering training course activities and services.