Plumber Ref # PB/10/20
by GSD MAINTENANCE
Posted Oct 13, 2020
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Select the type and size of pipe required.
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures, and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Install, repair, and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls.
- Install, repair, and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain sinks, tubs, and toilets.
- Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.
- Handling assigned job by management by time to time.