Kitchen Equipment Technician Ref # KET/10/20
by GSD MAINTENANCE
Posted Oct 13, 2020
- Analyze, Troubleshoot, install, rebuild, adjust, and replace kitchen appliance equipment (hoods, Ice machines, Dish machines, gas and electric steamers, ranges, convections, oven, hot cabinets etc.)
- Performs major and/or minor repair, as well preventive and corrective maintenance of kitchen equipment. A record shall be kept and should be handed over to the supervisor.
- Responsible for coordination and prioritizing repair tasks to respond in a timely manner and provide timely manner and provide timely repairs and reduces downtime.
- Responsible for training staff and demonstrating proper safe use and operation of equipment to staff.
- Detects, repairs, documents activity and reports on improper or faulty equipment.
- Identify document and notify supervisors of damage, abuse, and negligent use of equipment.