Food Safety Officer Ref # FSO/11/20
by AMWAJ OFFICE - QHSE
Posted Nov 4, 2020
- Conduct daily inspection in the kitchen/canteen
- Check daily food items received, Dry, Chilled, Frozen.
- Check and verify all CCP'S is recorded and filed.
- Accompany government inspector conducting inspection.
- Conduct Internal Audit report related to Food Safety.
- Conduct investigation prepare corrective action report related to food safety nonconformance, client complaints, physical contamination, and others.
- Ensure Amwaj Food Safety Management System is implemented and in place in the location.
- Participate in Food Sample Collection and submission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or Food Technology,
- Training certification of ISO 22000:2018, HACCP, Food Safety Level I,2,3.
- 2 years’ work experience in catering and food industries.
- Strong command of English, broad knowledge of food safety, occupational Health, and safety.
- Must have proficient in computer and basic Microsoft programs, process excellence and customer orientation.
Candidate should be available locally and have valid Qatar residence permit with NOC and completed minimum one year with current sponsor.
Kindly send your CV along with related documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate the reference number in the subject line).