Fireman Ref # FM/10/20
by GSD MAINTENANCE
Posted Oct 13, 2020
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards, enforcing codes.
- Prepares campers to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants, requesting, and expediting repairs, verifying repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides information by completing reports.
- Handling assigned job by management by time to time.