Electrical Technician Ref # ET10/20
by GSD MAINTENANCE
Posted Oct 13, 2020
- Electrical Troubleshoots and maintains a variety of electrical controls and components, switchgear, electrical motors, and other equipment and performs different electrical tasks in municipal building and equipment.
- HV/MV/LV Power and Distribution Transformers.
- HV/MV/LV switch board and switch gears.
- HV/MV/LV cables and terminations.
- MV/LVMCCs / MV/LV Motors.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD).
- Perform cable laying/ pulling/ termination/ connection / disconnection / testing etc.
- Arrange and maintain work tools in good condition and obtain the necessary material for the tasks to be performed.
- The educational qualification shall be minimum 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- The candidate shall have minimum 5 years of experience in electrical works/ Troubleshooting of Electrical network and control circuits in Oil & gas/Petrochemical industries
- Shall be able to communicate well in read/ write & spoken English