Arabic Cook Ref # AC/12/20
by AMWAJ OFFICE - OPERATION
Posted Dec 2, 2020
- Cleans and prepares food items for use in all dining areas.
- Prepares cold sauces, dressing and dips in accordance with recipe and instructions provided.
- Prepares Arabic dishes and the likes or as instructed.
- Prepares all items to fulfil the menu including drawing items from the large fridge, detailed for used on the snack menu. Cooking and/or preparing and presenting menu items.
- Returns all unused items to fridge. Cleans all work tops, dispatches utensils to kitchen for cleaning.
- Arrange for all necessary commodities to be available when preparing for special functions and ensures that all items are ready at the appropriate time.
- Decorates dishes and ensures they are well presented before they are served.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the kitchen of good hotel or restaurant.
- Adequate experience in performing waiter duties.