HVAC Technician Ref # HVT/10/20
by GSD MAINTENANCE
Posted Oct 13, 2020
- Performs major or minor repair, as well preventive and corrective maintenance of chiller/freezer/walk in chiller/walk in freezer/packaged type AC, AC chiller plants and its related piping.
- Diagnoses causes of problem or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the purpose of evaluating equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs, and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Installs heating and air conditioning equipment and systems for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded capabilities.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
- Repairs heating and air conditioning systems and/or components for the purpose of ensuring immediate safety concerns.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.